Sunday, February 8, 2009

Wow! This was my first post In My Blog !

I start to write blog again ~ i were long time didn't touch my blog spot and i forget my own blog address =.= paiseh la~ so this was my first post on my new blog ~ xD
I see alot my friend write blog write until very shuang , so want to write lo~ wahahaha~

About chinese new year~
this year chinese new year was suck ...i dint feel any chinese new year feel in this year...so sad on it...every day keep gamble gamble gamble and killer...~ why gamble sentence is more than killer sentence . it because we play killer game 1 time , we will gambling 3 time~ wahaha xD
so we are gambling whole chinese new year ~

Today was the last day of chinese new year , i hope the next chinese new year will be better than this year ~ and hope this year all thing will be fine ~cozs " boat till bridge head nature straight "~

then talk about other thing , why i want to write so many, cozs i miss alot thing i want write on this blog...cozs i late start write this blog ~ wahahah xD
started from yesterday , me , lala , hangboy , kevin , lang ren , and fan man start learn break dance , but actually i no need learn 1~ cozs teacher was nothing to teach me ~ wahahaha~~ xD
i teach him cha bu duo xD ~~ that day we learn Elbow Freeze !! look like so pro !! lala and hang boy very fast to get the technik how to elbow freeze ! kevin slow abit~ then we keep teach him ~we also feel pelik~ then we keep try and try to help him. finaly we settle the problem why he cannot elbow freeze~~ hangboy :" ur hand are wrong !" because of this sentence , kevin success elbow freeze ! yeepee!! xD

ok ~ write until here sin ~ i want go to sleep d ~ remember leave some comment on my blog xD

5 comments:

  1. then u be the teacher lo,
    ask them learn from u can edi,
    can save money and the learning time is flexible XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. thx :) . now i can freeze 99 at home . ngek ngek i wan to freeze 1 hour plz . XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...i will chiong for windmill...=D...ribena teacher gv some teknik wor..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. halo ribena KIng....geng wor....cheong here

    ReplyDelete